英 [ˈwedɪŋ] 美 [ˈwɛdɪŋ]
名词 婚礼; 婚宴; 结婚纪念日; 结合
及物动词 与…结婚; 使完婚; 使紧密结合; 把形式与作用紧密结合的风格
不及物动词 婚礼; 结婚
1. The wedding will take place in October.
2. I'm going to my brother's wedding tomorrow.
3. A golden wedding is the fiftieth anniversary of a marriage.
1. The bill tallies the cost of a marriage from the wedding banquet to buying a house and furnishing it.
2. China's wedding planning sector has become a promising industry and has grown by leaps and bounds in recent years.
3. Wedding planning has not yet become a profession listed in job categories by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
4. Meanwhile Kate has reportedly given Pete a list of six rules which he must obey or she will call off their alleged wedding.
5. Renee Zellweger has told Nicole Kidman to call off her wedding - with less then two weeks to go.
6. A cameraman shot pictures of the wedding convoy from one Porsche, while another man directed the motorcade from the second.
7. Since then a usually private battle had become very public, with Goody inviting cameras to film both her daily treatment and her wedding last month.
8. Their union lasted just 72 days before she filed for divorce and she admits she would never let cameras film her wedding again.
9. I thought she looked absolutely beautiful, there's no bride that can top a royal wedding.wedding的.双语例句
1. This isn't about wedding cake and Tupperware -- this is about equal rights.
2. He or she orchestrates virtually the entire wedding according to a preplanned shot list.
3. This will be one of the souvenirs the guests will have to commemorate the special wedding day.
4. The first wedding coach held Cosette and Aunt Gillenormand, M. Gillenormand and Jean Valjean.
5. It may be to strike a business deal or to put together a wedding.
6. When the time of my wedding I weared this, in fact this not the full-dress, but I just went to be a lolita-bride!